This premium footswitch permits hands free control of Olympus or compatible third party transcription software. Via the footswitch various commands like Record, Play, Stop, Reverse, Save and Create New File can be controlled. It provides 4 buttons while the center and top padle are lockable on demand. In conjunction with a dockingstation and the DS-9000 or DS-9500 hands free dictation is possible, too.
- High-End professional footswitch
- For hands free control of your transcription player
- Easy control of transcription software (play, stop, rewind, EOF/BOF etc.)
- 4 button USB footswitch (3 + 1)
- Centre or top pedal can be locked
- Extra wide centre pedal
- Extremely durable and long cable (2.5m)
- Nonslip mat to keep it in place
- 4 configurable buttons
Useful for versatile purposes
By assigning keyboard commands or shortcuts to the RS31H, you are able to control third-party applications hands-free. Using the dedicated footswitch configuration tool, you can change the operational mode of the RS31H to Keyboard Mode, and assign specific commands and shortcuts to any of the four footswitch pedals.
Dedicated tool for easy configuration
Keyboard commands can be assigned using the Foot Switch Configuration Tool. This lightweight application does not require installation, and is extremely easy to use. Configuring a foot switch is straightforward, even for first time users, thanks to the simple interface design.